Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Compensation and Benefits
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in support of the Company’s business strategy and operation.
- Build salary structure and participate in salary surveys to bench mark pay and benefit practices with internal and external.
- Cooperate with functional manager to develop competitive compensation packages for employees.
- Coordinate with Line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate or not exceed the labor market rate.
- Administer employees’ compensation & benefits practices including payroll, benefits administration social insurance computation, medical & health care insurance, social & medical insurance claims and employee records.
* Management and Learning Development:
- In charge of performance management policy and procedures.
* Employee Communication & Counselling
- Organize Staff Meetings to communicate HR Annual Plan and activities, Company’s vision objectives and business performance to all employees.
- Coordinate staff social activities, including team building activities, annual party, etc.
- Provide advice to employees in relation to work and personal matters when and as appropriate.
* Recruitment and Selection
- Ensure suitable qualified staff are selected and recruited in line with Company’s recruitment guidelines through effective selection techniques and from appropriate sources.
- Ensure that appropriate job descriptions are developed and maintained for all positions in the company.
- Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
* HR Administration
- Ensure complete & accurate personnel records are kept for all employees.
- Oversee all employment contracts and related employment documents in compliance with Vietnamese laws and company’s policy.
- Keep track on personnel legislation change to give advice and update management board and employee.
- At least 3 years experience in a senior HR role
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field of study
- Understand knowledge of Human Resource Management, the relevant policies of labor law.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality and business ethics
- Highly independent, energetic and goal-oriented
- Ability to plan, coordinate implement plan effectively.
- Thinking logically and organizationally.
- Willing to go business trip and work over time when required.
- Excellent in English is preferred.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 6, tòa nhà Dakao Center, 35 Mạc Đĩnh Chi , Quận 1 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970