Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Development of HR Department
• Implement and develop HR policies and program.
• Monitors administration to establish standards and procedures.
• Identifies improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
• Selects and monitors external recruitment vendors, payroll software vendors, insurers, travel agents and training institutes.
• Involve in budgeting for HR related costs.
• Coordinate with lawyers for legal issues such as letter of demand and office registration matters.
2. Employment & Training
• Implement Manpower Requirement procedures to recruit and hire candidates.
• Implement employee training system that include training needs assessment
• Assists with the development of employees and monitors spending of corporate training budget.
3. Compensation & Benefit /Social insurance
• Assists with the monitoring of company wage and salary structure, pay policies.
• Administer variable pay systems such as incentive payment, staff motivation payment scheme, bonuses and salary adjustment.
• Interview all candidates and recommend remuneration and employee benefit.
• Implement and introduce of social insurance system.
4. Organization Management
• Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Conducts inquiry when employee complaints or concerns about brought forth.
• Manage and report hiring, retirement and attendance.
• Cooperate with regional administration and try to get updated information always.
• Ensure company workforce standard is in accordance with the government laws and requirement.
• Designs and conducts Employee Satisfaction Survey
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary Package
- Premium Healthcare Plan
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 7-8 years prior supervisory experience HR area.
• Proficiency in English
• Familiar in local employment laws and practices.
• Proficient with payroll software and MS office.
• Effective oral and written communication skills in English as well as in Vietnamese.
• Experience in administration of benefits and compensation programs and other HR programs.
• Meticulous/organized/committed/hardworking and good team player.
• Possess positive attitude when in face of challenges.
• Able to handle pressure and work within tight deadline.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: