Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as HR Communication Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to lead to execute such Employee Engagement plans and solutions to ensure both quantitative and qualitative impacts to the employees; To practically yet at the same time creatively lead to conduct necessary Employer Branding initiatives to promote employer image of Prudential to both internal and external target audiences.
- Build initiatives and plans for full year HR communications activities.
- Work closely with Line Manager, HRBPs and relevant stakeholders to ensure the needs of engagement plan for the whole organization as well as for specific divisions/ departments are well addressed.
- Lead the HR Communications team to efficiently deliver full year HR communications plan ~ big scale of 1,400 employees nation-wide
- Ensure smooth and comprehensive communications in both internal and external channels such as PruRadio, PruTV, Prunet, Yammer, emails, posters, media releases, briefing notes …
- Work with other functions of HR to update relevant information to the employees as well.
- Work with agencies/ vendors for various EVP communication projects and media plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Universities and any other parties to offer PVA sponsorships and/ or to organize Job Fairs/ Career Talk/ Experience Sharing/ Networking Conference whichever is suitable to build awareness on PVA’s employer brand.
- Be responsible for overall management of PVA’s career pages (Facebook, Linkedin) to ensure updated and always on content as well as continuous engagement with target candidates.
- Ensure internal HR communication plan is consistent and deliver the message of Prudential’s employer brand to the employees as well.
Reports and surveys
- Work with Line Manager and relevant stakeholders to design, deploy and evaluate effective and efficient engagement surveys.
- Create mechanism for events/ activities evaluation – follow up with lesson learned after each activities and report the progress of improvements.
- Prepare, tracking, monitor and report on HR Communications budget.
- Be recognized as the advisors for HR Communications for all internal and external customers.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree
- 5-6 working years – preferably in human resources management or in event activation.
Knowledge and skill:
- High learning agility and self-motivation style.
- Skillful in organizing events or events project management.
- Strong consultancy skill.
- Creative in communications planning.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: