Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Navigos Searchs Client has over 10 years’ experience in provide online education service for domestic and international market. They employs 1,400 full-time staff, 2,000 instructors and operates offices in South East Asia. Theyre seeking the candidate with a balanced strategic and hands-on “get it done” approach who has demonstrated the ability to achieve results in a rapidly growing dynamic environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• HR Business Partner Manager provide a full range of HR business support to the company organization as well as lead the team of HRPB.
• Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
• Actively manage and further develop HR Activity including, but not limited to employee engagement
• Partner with leaders to foster a team-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, collaboration, accountability, and customer service.
• Promote employee and organizational development including management development, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, individual career development.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in fulfilling all aspects of the HR function.
• Work on special and cross functional projects as needed
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Benefit based on candidate current package
- Organization Culture
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong people management experience developing and growing a team of direct reports.
• Can show potential and flexibility in dealing with problem uprising in the daily work
• Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels.
• Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business
• Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
• Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 10+ years of strategic HR Business Partner
If you need to further discussion, please feel free to apply and contact.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: