Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Partnering with assigned Business Unit (BU)/Department to provide HR consultancy and solutions aligning with business/department strategy and objectives, while ensuring consistency toward HR strategy and framework.
1. Contribute to BU’s/Department’s business strategy:
- Solidly understand business operations and functions in order to translate business requirements into effective HR practices and solutions.
- Assess and anticipate HR needs when there are organizational changes and give input, drive and support effective staffing to meet business requirements from time to time.
2. Deliver HR products and services:
- Demonstrate a high level of HR knowledge, skills and expertise to provide HR services/products to BU according to business needs in a flexible manner, liaise with other COE teams when needed through full employee lifecycle including:
. Workforce planning and budget controlling
. Onboarding & KMS Culture
. Learning and development activities (Technical skills, Soft skills, English, Leadership Development)
. Performance management (Objective setting, Performance Appraisal, Performance Improvement Plan)
. Organizational development (organization structure, talent management, employee engagement, culture/standard behaviors…)
. Workforce administration (Labor contract, global mobility, employee status change, termination, salary/bonus, PIT, SHUI, reporting, compliance & disciplinary…)
. HR management system (KLMS, HRM, PAS, TAS…)
- Measure the effectiveness of HR products and services applied to designated BU/Department.
3. Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Corporate Branding and BU/Department to promote employer branding, attract candidates, at the same time developing candidate pool to meet hiring demands.
- Advise BU/Department management on tools/methods/approaches to measure and develop hiring performance.
4. Employee relations:
- Ensure certain workplace standards are met, and employee concerns and requests are addressed.
- Support and consult BU/Department management to make sure the compliance with rules and regulations.
5. Advise / Consult on Organization Effectiveness:
- Be a culture and change management agent.
- Act as a change agent to support BU/Department during their transformation including coaching leaders/ employees to contribute to achieving business strategy when needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and good benefits
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee and snack
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor of Art (Business Administration, HR Management and Law are preferable)
- Experience in building and implementing a strategic people agenda
- Experience in large/multinational working environment and/or technology companies is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in HRBP is a plus
- IT/Delivery team leader or manager who has strong people skills is a plus
- Strong knowledge about Labor Law and HR practices
- Business and commercial understanding about IT industry
4. Technical Skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Power Point
- Good understanding of overall end-to-end HR activities
- Data Analytics skills
- Experience using IT systems support to Learning/HR (LMS, HRIS,…)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
- Planning & Reporting skills
5. Soft Skills
- Good at communication and relationship management
- Project management skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate/collaborate across a boundary
- Good at consulting, influencing and negotiating
- Presentable and ability to coach others
- Exceptional integrity in all activities
- Ability to keep deadlines, reliability and precision
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Add 1: 123 Cong Hoa Street, W ard 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City - Add 2: 28 Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:16/05/2019