Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Dedicated HR generalists for a particular client, business sector, and/or geographic location. Partner with business stakeholders in ensuring the consistent delivery of contracted services with clients by aligning HRs initiatives with the business priorities and strategies.
Provide valuable support in building both individual competencies and organization capability through HR’s talent management program, leadership development program, succession planning, culture stewardship and periodic organizational assessment and administration of needed intervention.
- Mainly handling Employee Relation & Industrial Relations issues at sites
- Support HR activities at sites such as: attendance report, OT, employment database monthly update in time & properly for C & B system, salary calculation
- Support the operation, help the communication and create a relationship on site
- Helping Managers & Management Board to understand well the personnel situation at sites & recommendation for the solutions
- Support recruitment of employees at sites
- Make sure to report fully in time for HR reports such as Recruitment status, new employment, training records
- Ensuring HRs communication at sites and implement new policies, if any, to employees.
- Understand & provide market data in the same regions, prepare gap analysis between current and ideal (policy) situation, market data and economic data, trend analysis in the site area.
- Make sure to deliver Insurance cards & other HR documents in time to employees & to authority reports in time
- Support employees to claim Health Insurance documents properly
- To be the main site contact points for all HR related matters
- Undertake other C&B related activities as requested.
- Actively participate in business strategy formulation and implementation
- Collaborate with line leaders to align HR strategies and priorities with that of the business, lead execution and monitor progress
- Provide people related statistics, data or information to business leaders for guidance in making informed and intelligent decisions
- Develop and manage organization’s rewards and recognition program in partnership with line leaders and site managers to boost employee motivation and increase productivity
- Recruitment Planning and Staffing
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Talent Management
- Labour Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate
- Corporate E-Learning, training opportunities both locally and oversea
Yêu cầu công việc
- Literate in MS office (word, excel, power point..) and database system
- Good communicate in both Vietnamese and English
- Good knowledge of Labor law, Social Insurance Law, HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment, detail-oriented, mature, accuracy, think out of the box and time management
- 2-5 years experience
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management or relevant majors.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Kho Samsung, công ty DHL, tổng kho Maple tree, số 1, đường 6, VSIP, Phù Chẩn , Thị xã Từ Sơn , Bắc Ninh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019