Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Manage the organizations recruitment activities to ensure the best selection for each role and the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organizations policies and standards. These activities may include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates (incl. Graduates), checking references, negotiating employment offers, orientation and introductory training.
• Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organizations recruitment strategies. Adapt existing recruitment activities to changing market conditions.
• Select and manage on-going relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
• Ensure HR activities in the assigned areas comply with BP Groups Code of Conduct, People Delegation of Authority, local laws, and safety culture.
• Provide support in Learning & Development activities.
• Advise line managers and employees on queries related to application of HR policies within the areas of responsibilities.
• Timely and effectively handle joiner process, and advise changes to C&B manager for system updates.
• Together with other HR team members, ensure accuracy of HR databases and record.
• Review and propose changes to current policies and processes within the areas of responsibilities to address business challenges and respond to external business environment.
• Act as task owner for applicable compliance tasks assigned. Ensure timely and appropriate completion of tasks, consistent with operational controls.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare for family
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in any discipline/ Degree in HR Management.
• 3-5 years solid HR practitioner experience with multinational company in Vietnam.
• Sound understanding of Vietnam labour law and its practice.
• Good knowledge and experience in Resourcing, good understanding of external talent benchmarks. Strong skills and expertise to source and attract external talents.
• Fundamental knowledge of learning theories, identification of training needs, development of training plans, delivery methods and evaluation of training activities.
• Proven performance track record.
• Good communication skills including spoken & written Vietnamese and English.
• Good analytical skill.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Level 9, Times Square, 57-69F Dong Khoi & 22-36 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018