Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Location & region: Ha Noi, Vietnam
To manage the company phone systems and company reception areas to ensure CEVA professional image with external contacts.
To coordinate and support functions related to administrative and HR issues and processes, and to support other activities as requested.
1. Answers and directs all incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner to relevant parties.
2. Welcomes company visitors in a courteous and professional manner and contacts relevant parties to receive them without delay.
3. Manages receipt and distribution of incoming mail and couriers to reach the addressees timely and accurately.
4. Liaise with landlord to provide parking place to staff and visitors.
5. Maintain office keys and individual desk keys at the site.
6. Monitor access control for internal staffs and visitors, including installing fingerprint, delivering/revoking ID Card, terminating access right, etc.
7. Liaise with landlord for matters relating to office cost, security, administration (incl. overtime work registration).
8. Arrange meeting room for main events (room layout, served drinks, cake for tea break, supporting documents, etc.)
9. Update telephone list and emergency phone list on the public shard folder, posted on bulletin board and at reception desk.
10. Monthly review expenses record/invoices from FM vendors, update relating reports and make payment. Control for a minimum expenses all the time as well.
11. Search, propose and monitor contracts, service quality with vendors/service providers/landlords for all lease/rent, services use including reparation and maintenance activities.
12. Do purchasing, delivering, controlling inventory, revoking for stationery, Employee ID card, uniforms, PPE, all kinds of equipment/tools, machine, and gift as companys need.
13. Implement all activities of printing, from the phase of vendor selection, signing contract to the phase of controlling for printing quality.
14. Maintain the clean and neat out-look of the office.
15. Handle hotel booking, air flight or any other types of transportation booking for internal travellers or visitors. Work with appointed vendor for all visa, residence card, and work permit matters.
16. Coordinates with recruitment team to take care of candidate’s arrival for interview appointments as well as to manage walk-in candidates to fill in the applications and meet with recruiters.
17. Participate in On-boarding program to welcome company’s New Hires.
18. Assist Trade Union activities such as organizing Happy Hour event, coordinate for TU profit program for employees (wedding, child delivery, sick, funeral, etc.)
19. Assist in recruiting Interns for all departments in need.
20. Other administrative duties as assigned by HR department.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Premium healthcare program
Yêu cầu công việc
Education & Qualifications: Diploma degree graduate
Experience: Handled secretarial and administrative roles in multi-tasking environment
Specialist Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy
- Good organisation skills
Interpersonal & Communication Skills:
- Good English speaking and writing ability
- Good communication skills with service mind
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Working experience in multinational companies
- Direct experience in operating phone systems and reception areas
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6th Floor, A&C Tower, 02 Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam. And 7th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi City.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: