Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Job Details
- Full spectrum of HR operations for entire Vietnam entity
- Strategic manpower planning and budgeting
- Ensure HR policies are in compliance to Vietnams legislations and regulations.
- Handle monthly salary, tax, insurances processes with 3rd party service consultant and auditor.
- Handle monthly various labour and labour related reports, as well as any other ad-hoc reports required by auditor and government departments.
- Handle annual tax returns with auditor.
- Managed relationships and communications with various government bodies, such as labour department, unions, tax department, immigrations, etc.
- Handle entire process for annual salary review and bonuses processes.
- Full spectrum of recruitment, interview, and selection processes for all hires.
- Full spectrum of on-boarding of new joiners and exit-boarding of leavers.
- Full spectrum of resignation, termination, dismissal of employees.
- Prepare and closely manage annual estimates, with monthly report on actual performance.
- Managing and supervising the implementation of the Companys internal rules and cultural regulations.
- Contact the relevant authorities in carrying out the companys administrative activities such as investment registration certificate, business registration license, environmental license ...
- Plan and organize company meetings and events.
- Directing, supervising and participating in the implementation of Administrative - General Affairs
- Managing environmental and safety compliance
2. Working Conditions
- Working Days : 6 days per week
- Working Hours : 48 hours per week
- Working Place : (Location) Ha nam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree(Business Adm, Human Resource Management)
- More than 5 years experience
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese laws (Labor Code, Employment Law,
- Social Insurance, PIT, Regulations for Expatriates).
- Good experience in payroll.
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship building ability.
- Pleasant and mature attitude.
- Ability to work independently & responsibly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lot CN-03, Dong Van IV industrial park, Dai Cuong commune, Kim Bang district, Ha Nam province, Viet Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: