Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Human Resources:
- Fulfill of HR Manager role for the Ho Chi Minh Branch & its subordinates in the North.
- Ensure HR & activities & practices are well developed and implemented under Company & strategy and in accordance with local labor law
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Be responsible for recruitment activities and campaigns for the Branch (can be mass recruitment & especially for sales)
- Reward advise and support employees on company benefits
- In conjunction with the Head of HR in HCMC Branch, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Work with managers, coach and advise them on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Managing HR budgets & its efficiency
- Execute & manage monthly Payroll, SI, MI, UI;
- Orientation for new staffs
- Design & deliver training programs
- Facilitate and manage staff activities when requested: health check program, Outing day, Year End Party, etc..
- Oversee service delivery and the day-to-day operations of administrative transactional processes including staff and non-staff human resources servicing, travel operations, stationery management and administration, handling of visitors, vendor management, and fixed assets.
- Review and monitor administrative services to identify trends and problem areas, key performance indicators and propose corrective action or implement new work methods and procedures.
- Prepare and monitor department’s budget and ensure activities are carried out within budget.
- Manage and appraise subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
- Ensure all work activities are in compliance with operational, and standards.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the HR & Admin Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Laptop for new employee
- Travel Opportunities to work and play
- More Team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree, majoring in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Excellent communication/presentation/computer skills
- Fluent English speaking & writing
- Excellent knowledge of HR regulation & Vietnam Labor Law
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record
- Experience in mass recruitment is a great advantage
- Experience in working at international companies focusing on sales & marketing is a plus
- Trustworthy & ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong integrity, professionalism and confidential manner
- Detailed, great organization skill
- Adaptable & flexible personality
- Ready to work at weekends and holidays when it is necessary
- Candidates who can start working immediately are prioritized
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
7th & 15th Floor, Capital Tower, 109 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: