Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Housekeeping Manager for Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc property is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the smooth operation of assigned housekeeping areas. Establish and maintain production schedules, procure materials, equipment and supplies, prepare budgets, and confer and resolve problems with facilities sections and vendors. Perform all duties in accordance with Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc’s policies and within the realm of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc’s Mission Statement. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc property.
• Ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force maximizing utilization of employees and close cooperation with other Gaming Division.
• Participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining the projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
• Adhere strictly to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled.
• Efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc’s SOP.
• Have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular bases reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
• Assign responsibilities to subordinates, implementing Multi-Tasking principle and to check their performance periodically.
• Maintain a pool of qualified part time employees in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
• Implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns.
• Ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventoried items, and to ensure that the Place of Work is adequately equipped.
• Assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
• Assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
• Conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on Casino security policies, function / event of the day and special attention that is needed.
• Liaise with Gaming Division and other related department on daily operations.
• Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Casino layout related service and materials condition.
• Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with Surveillance Casino.
• Assist in the revision and updating of the Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
• Assist in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
• Maintain the Daily Log Book.
• Assist in planning the weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the place of work is adequately staffed to handle the level of business.
• Maintain work place communication board.
• Submit all guest / staff incident reports.
• Report “Lost & Found” items, and handle them in accordance to the Policy & Procedures of Casino Security.
• Attend weekly Casino Excom Meeting and Daily Operations Meeting in the absence of the General Manager.
• Ensure that the work place is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of facilities.
• Assist in liaising and organize with other relevant department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
• Coordinate all Repair and Maintenance and provide repairing and maintenance job orders to ensure the proper maintenance of the outlet.
• Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Company’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health, Safety and Security.
• Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and ID card at all times.
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
• Attend and contribute to all staff meetings, Departmental and Company trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• Undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• Respond to any changes in the Housekeeping Department function as dictated by the Company.
• Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• Ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
• Supervise the employees within the department, ensuring that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department’ Operations Manual.
• Ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Company’s Employee Rules & Regulations and the Company’s policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health, Safety and Security.
• Carry out bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment as well as conducting monthly par stock checks.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
• At least 5 years supervisory experience in Public Area of hotel housekeeping operations preferably in 5-star environment.
• Bachelor degree is required. Certified MORS trainer is preferred. Management knowledge is preferred.
• Excellent language skills in English.
• Knowledge in PC skills and MS Office Applications.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts, maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
• Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
• Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Responsible, self-motivated and independent.
• Knowledge in the implementation and enforcement of safety guidelines.
• Strong organizational, judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills. Work under pressure and tight schedules.
• Knowledge of all cleaning procedures, equipment, and supplies.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
• Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements.
• High degree of integrity, strong leadership. Develop employees, encouraging innovation.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: