Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Report to: Engineering Manager
Base: Thuong Tin, Hanoi (shuttle bus is provided)
Be responsible for managing the design, procurement, delivery, installation and commissioning of all modification, upgrading and expansion projects in HHN to ensure that the projects are completed as planned in terms of timeline, approved budget, SHE, and the projects can bring the efficiencies for Brewery operation with lowest possible cost, highest possible quality.
Be responsible for maintenance of facility & Utility equipment and Civil.
1. SAFETY, FOOD SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY
- Manage all capital investment projects in HHN.
- Set budget and obtains approval against budget
- Liaise with HSC or Group Purchasing regarding suppliers, equipment and specifications
- Extend life time of facility equipment & Utility equipment and Civil work through CDM program
- Ensure that all projects are installed according to Heineken specifications
- Incorporate user requirements from key functional managers, Engineering Manager and technologists.
- Ensure RFQ prepared and quotations received in accordance with purchasing rules.
- Ensure contracts awarded in line with Purchasing, HSC and audit rules.
- Ensure that all aspects of installation are installed in line with all relevant safety legislation as well as any applicable statutory requirements
- Ensure that all facility & Utility equipment and Civil are maintained & compliance in accordance to Vietnam standards & Heineken standards and on-time in full.
3. WORK PROCESSES
- Monitor contractors to ensure all construction, installation, maintenance of M&E equipment and Civil work is carried out in complete safety.
- Monitor progress and report against budget and agreed time line, takes corrective action as needed.
- Ensure effective commissioning and site acceptance testing to complete the project
- Carry out a post project review
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment + attractive yearly bonus
- 18 days of annual leave
- Meal service provided
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree major in Engineering (Electrical Engineering/Automation/Mechanics)
• Knowledge of Industrial Management, Project Management, Finance, Human Resource, Beer Technology
• At least 3-year relevant experience as project management in FMCG or in foreign invested companies.
• Good team leadership
• Good communication/interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinker and problem-solving skills
• PC literacy (Auto CAD, Office, other Engineering software)
• Conversant with spoken and written English(specially technical jargons)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
8th Fl, Han Viet Tower, 203 Minh Khai St, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: