Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Work location: Hanoi
Report to: RCM Hanoi
Managing the sales activities and distribution system of the assigned area to ensure all companys products to be covered and distributed, to achieve the assigned sales volume, to provide good customer services and to give proper and suitable recommendations to RCM in planning sales strategies.
• Setting up KPIs, allocating sales targets and LME for Sales Supervisors/ Sales Representatives and implementing sales plans for assigned areas to ensure all sales activities within the assigned areas are run effectively and to achieve the sales targets.
• Monitoring, leading, coaching and training sales teams to improve their performances, to enhance their skills in achieving the sales target, to provide with good services to customers/ consumers and to be in compliance with the selling standards.
• Compiling the annual sales plans to determine the sales tactics to achieve the sales targets
• Giving the appropriate guidelines to Sales Supervisors/Sales Representatives to solve customers’/ consumers complaints and to ensure keeping the good relationships with customers/consumers.
• Analyzing and evaluating the fluctuation and changes of market and giving proposals to superiors to enable them taking timely and proper actions for these changes.
• Monitoring the reporting system, promotion programs, LME and distribution activities within the in-charged areas to keep track of sales performance and to measure the return of investment.
• Being accountable for deploying the activities and issues of Promotion Coordinators and Promoters to ensure their performances meet the companys standards.
• To protect and secure all HVBLs outlet from competitors attack in the assigned area.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức thưởng cạnh tranh, hấp dẫn
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe cho bản thân và người thân
- 18 ngày nghỉ phép/năm
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in Business Administration/Economics
• At least 3-year experience as Manager role in FMCG
• Knowledge of culture, sociology, customers psychology
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical thinking, presentation and convincing skills
• Working under pressure and irregular working hours.
• Good leadership and managerial skills. Being flair and responsible
• Conversant with spoken and written English and PC literacy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
8th Fl, Han Viet Tower, 203 Minh Khai St, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: