Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Head of Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crimes Compliance means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to lead the regulatory compliance and financial crimes teams to support the Head of Compliance to develop and maintain an adequate and effective regulatory compliance framework, anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery & corruption (ABC) programs through delivering the following key tasks.
- Maintain the local regulation database, track all relevant regulatory requirements and required actions thereof; keep abreast of regulatory changes to timely provide guidance to management and employees on compliance.
- Oversee the business compliance with regulations, validate remedial actions and ensure that all evidences are properly retained.
- Support the business to proactively identify, escalate regulatory concerns and close compliance gaps.
- Develop and deliver tailored regulatory compliance training program for agents, employees and senior management.
- Provide compliance review and approval where needed, e.g. on sales/product related materials and provide compliance advice to ensure regulatory compliance, regulatory change and mis-selling risks are well managed.
- Maintain the local Compliance Manual, standard operating procedures and guidance in line with the relevant Group/Regional compliance policies, Regional Compliance Standards; and oversee the implementation.
- Develop the risk-based compliance plan including compliance resource development plan; and ensure the full implementation.
- Work with business to complete compliance risk assessments such as compliance maturity assessment and customer commitment control assessment.
- Work with other compliance teams to ensure various Compliance reports for local management, risk committee, audit committees and Regional Compliance are timely completed.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the regulator and coordinate in receiving regulatory inspections.
- Support in other matters / projects relevant to compliance functions as requested by line manager.
- Develop and maintain PVA AML and ABC policy and standards in line with Group and Regional AML, Counter Terrorism Financing and Sanctions requirements as well as relevant local regulations; and oversee the implementation and compliance. This includes developing and regularly review the AML risk score card, AML transaction monitoring rules and gifts & hospitality (G&H) rules.
- Ensure system changes are properly made to implement the relevant AML/ABC requirements.
- Ensure the AML operational activities such as customer enhanced due diligence and sanction screening are timely conducted.
- Support the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Anti-Bribery & Corruption Officer in making decision on whether to approve e.g. accepting high risk customer, offering G&H, etc.
- Regularly review the G&H register, including the reconciliation against the accounting record.
- Oversee and advise business on managing AML and ABC risks in day to day operations as well as projects/initiatives.
- Identify the report the AML suspicious activities and large cash transactions to regulatory authorities.
- Timely complete the various AML and ABC MI reporting.
- Engage with the business to complete the annual AML and ABC risk assessments, including forming and carrying out actions to close identified gaps.
- Develop and deliver ABC and AML training program including orientation, annual refresher training to all employees and sales force; as well as additional advance training to high risk employees.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree and above
- At least 10 years of experience in Legal/Compliance/Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management/Insurance
- Good understanding of relevant compliance laws and regulations.
- Advanced English speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication skills, advisory skill, multi-tasking
- Risk Assessment, Project Management, Presentation, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Decision Making and People Management Skills.
- Good problem analysis, influencing skill
- Hard working, responsible, proactive, detail oriented, can both work individually or in a team.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: