Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Head of Financial Analysis and Reporting means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver budget planning & control, ad-hoc financial analyses, finance business partnership with other functions and local reporting.
- Control the expense budgeting process and forecast
- Monitor and report expense overruns vs the loading allowance including recommended actions to management
- Provide regular and ad-hoc expense analysis reports by department, by channel, by location to be in line with company’s strategy, highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions
Partnership with business:
- Coordinate with relevant departments to perform regular expense review and comment.
- Understand business requirements and apply flexible budget control.
- Update management any alarming expense and recommend way to control.
- Perform the special review particular issues, processes in the business as requested or suggested aiming at improving cost efficiencies.
Support for company projects and initiatives:
- Internal project: review and recommend new initiative for FAM – Finance, Procurement and Actuarial, especially with reporting and management control.
- Company project: support new initiatives from various departments and company’s key projects, proactively provide feed back before, during, and after projects
- Involve in ACR process in reviewing and challenging business case that alignment with strategic initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments at PVN and PCA for approval
- Monitor ACR implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future projects
Distribution Compensation and Incentive Management:
- Review the annual distribution compensation package and periodic incentive schemes
- Monitor the Distribution Compensation and Incentive within the loading allowance and provide performance analysis
- Manage the Distribution Compensation and Incentive calculation in setting the process for the monitoring and calculating for all distribution channels to ensure meeting the company compensation policies,
Manage local and tax reporting:
- Manage month-end and year-end closing in Sun accounting system, approve Sun maintenance service request form from Sun users for new items or changes such as fund, product, account code, channel, and so on.
- Manage and ensure the fairness and compliance of fund split.
- Ensure that PVA’s statutory reports are completed in accordance with local accounting & tax policies and insurance regulation.
- Ensure local reporting in complaince with local reguation and company policeis and fully supported not only for the financial statement but also for administrative information circulated internally and externally;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Has a strong ability to apply logical and critical thinking to resolve problems, strong analytical skills
- Propensity to plan strategically yet be able to adapt quickly to reality
- Strong numerical, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to build trust and rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA, or CFA
- Keen to learn and develop yourself into new areas of knowledge and responsibilities, keen to add value the company and business partners
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: