Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
** About the team
The most successful and respected consumer technology companies are both effective and humble storytellers, who are able to develop compelling narratives around the product and the benefits of those products at every touchpoint. Our Communications Team is responsible for telling Finizi’s story to the external and internal stakeholders including media and third parties: whether it’s transforming how we impact the lives of people who value, easy and affordable access to credit; or accelerating financial inclusion in local communities that are underserved and underbanked.
** About the Role
As the Head of Communications for Vietnam, you will be responsible for both internal and external communications, working with media, policy-makers, and third parties to explain why Finizi is an important partner for Vietnam’s socio-economic future.
You will report directly to the Vietnam GM and Regional VP of Communications and Public Affairs and be tasked with building and leading the communications team in Finizi’s home market of Vietnam.
** What You’ll Do
• Leading overall Vietnam internal and external communications strategy, demonstrating sound strategy, planning and consistent execution.
• Establishing Finizi’s brand and profile with the media and third parties, specifically with business, consumer and technology outlets.
• Being an active spokesperson and advocate for Finizi, evangelising the future or financial inclusion, and how Vietnam could benefit from disruption and new technologies
• Building relationships and trust with leadership team throughout the organization (local and regional) and advising them on strategic narratives across business, brand, employee and crisis communications, with a clear sense of urgency and impressive interpersonal skills
• Developing and managing relationships with editors and influencers in Vietnam, including regional and international reporters locally based
• Working proactively to tell our story—and the story of financial inclusion and innovation in finance—in creative, inspiring ways that resonate with journalists, consumers and on social media
• Designing opinions and narratives with key third party stakeholders through smart, strategic communications and stakeholder engagement programmes
• Shaping our corporate voice, and promoting our organizational culture, in a locally relevant way
• Partnering with global and regional teams to develop high-impact strategies, and campaigns, that promote and enhance the overall reputation of Finizi
• Managing multiple complex and high impact projects concurrently
• Helping to design engaging conversations that support our vision and bringing them to life for employees through creative communications & employee engagement activities
• Helping build a dynamic culture, that attracts and retains the best talent for Finizi in partnership with the Finizi HR and Talent team, and celebrates diversity and inclusion
• Dealing with the ambiguity of working with cross functional teams
• Managing resources for maximum efficiency, including one or more external agencies
• Demonstrate ability to nurture and develop talent, by building, leading, inspiring, and motivating a local team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and active working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in communications, particularly in dynamic sectors but we will consider other candidates if they meet the rest of the requirements
• Relevant experience will include some combination of: agency experience, in-house communications experience in complex industries or political communications
• Highly agile and adaptable and calm under pressure
• Strong, active media relations network and experience and expertise shaping a story and delivering it
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English both is essential.
Ideally you would have a proven track record with at least 12+ years experience in communications, PR or journalism - either for a company, a third party or in government — as well as experience working firsthand with senior executives and have spent time living and working in Vietnam.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Ho Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018