Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff, other area and Departments.
- To ensure that all guest enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the Hotel, and in particular, VIP’s and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so that they may be acted accordingly.
- To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
- To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
- To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the Guest Relations.
- To ensure at all times that personal presentation is immaculate and your uniform or work clothes are in line with relevant Guest Relations and Hotel uniform and clothing codes.
- To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition
- Negotiated salary and benefits (Bonus, premium health care...)
- Working in professional and healthy environment
- Training with experts
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
* Yêu cầu công việc
- Working experience in hospitality
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Guest service orientation and drive
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- BS degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Tầng 4, Tòa nhà Á Châu, 06 Nhà Thờ , Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970