Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Department Information
- Design a garment with TCE features.
- Located in the Hanoi Office and branched into 4 sub teams :
+ Garment Design, Technical Design, Visual Design and Operation team.
+ These 4 teams work together in comfortable setting on creating superbly styled with our best fabric items for our clients in world wide.
+ TCE Design Lab is dedicated to providing a comfortable and consciously inclusive work environment for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other category. and also an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Gender Identity or any other category
* Graphic Designer
- Responsible for researching graphic trends, techniques and inspiration.
- Takes overall responsibility from conception to execution for print and digital work on a wide variety of projects including (graphics for print on garment, digital artwork for garment sample, presswork)
- Ability to design artworks and pressworks (Stylebook, Brochure,etc)
- Design stylebook with product from the garment design team.
- Creation of digital and print design work as needed.
- Design artwork for fabric and garment features.
- Photograph Product, Flat lay, On-figure fashion as requested.
- Managing digital assets post shoot
- Photo post-production including color correcting, retouching, resizing and cropping studio images for catalog, stylebook, and social media
- Maintain workspace for optimum efficiency.
* Graphic Designer
- The Ideal Candidate (***Pelase apply with Portfolio)
- 3+ years work experience in graphic, fashion, presswork and Industrial Design.
- BA or College Degree in graphic design or Degital design, Multimedia, Web design or similar is a plus.
- Ability to create design concepts for a wide range of styles and Sr. Designer’s guideline.
- Fundamental understanding of typography, colour and composition.
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe creative suite.
- Above intermediate level of English (Written and spoken).
- Basic understanding garment product and graphic design for apperal
- Photographic skill is a plus.
- Positive and motivating attitude.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to thrive and stay well-organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Love for Denim
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô S6 + S7 KCN Hòa Xá , Thành phố Nam Định , Nam Định , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970