Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The World Mosquito Program (WMP) is a not-for-profit initiative that works to protect the global community from mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue, Zika and chikungunya. The WMP uses naturally occurring bacteria called Wolbachia to reduce the ability of mosquitoes to transmit these viruses. Accumulating evidence is supportive of a very large impact on disease transmission and large clinical trials and demonstration projects are currently underway.
Following many years of laboratory research and field trials with promising results, the WMP has expanded to 12 countries worldwide and has widespread support from communities, governments and regulators. The World Mosquito Program has two regional hubs – our Asia hub in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Oceania hub, based at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. As well as supporting projects in Vietnam, Sri Lanka, India and Indonesia, our Asia hub contributes to core global operations.
With support from Action on Poverty (AOP), the WMP established its Asia hub and projects in Vietnam. AOP is an international aid organisation with partners around the world working together to break the cycle of entrenched poverty. From building sustainable livelihoods to fostering public health, AOP has been working with local partners in Vietnam for 30 years.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Grants Officer forms part of the Global Research Partnerships team within WMP. As the WMP is undergoing a period of rapid growth, a regional office has been established in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Vietnam and this role will be based in the HCMC office. This critical role will support the work of the Global Research Partnerships Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of grant administration for research grants/contracts across their lifecycle for WMP, from drafting of grant proposals through to reporting requirements for those grants.
The position has the autonomy to make decisions related to all assigned activities within the areas of assigned responsibility, with approval from the relevant senior managers within WMP.
The position will report to the Global Research Partnerships Manager. The incumbent will work closely with other members of the WMP team as well as engaging with external stakeholders based in WMP project sites in other countries.
1. Working with relevant subject matter experts within WMP and any relevant stakeholders, be responsible for drafting grant funding applications for submission to a variety of possible funding sources, including philanthropic and government, ensuring that all required elements of the funding body requirements are responded to and the application is submitted in a timely way.
2. Manage the collection of information required for grant reporting, including financial aspects, and develop those reports for final approval by the WMP Program Director.
3. Research and identify opportunities for funding for the WMP to maintain funding pipeline.
4. Maintain, monitor and enhance existing systems and processes to capture key details for each grant to ensure timely compliance with contractual requirements of funding bodies, including for reporting and other required communications.
5. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, such as scientific collaborators and donor representatives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package
- Healthcare insurance
- Training and career development opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
1. A minimum of a Bachelor level degree in Science or Arts, or in a related field, with at least three years of experience in the grant writing field; a plus if experienced in development aid projects, especially with technical or scientific content.
2. Ability to write persuasively and articulately and must have excellent reading, writing and verbal skills in English with a minimum IELTS score of 7.0.
3. Ability to manage confidential information with discretion required.
4. Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work flexibly, work to tight deadlines, anticipate future requirements, monitor and review procedures.
5. Well-developed problem-solving skills plus a high degree of initiative, with proven ability to instigate and undertake tasks with minimum supervision or direction and a willingness to undertake additional projects and tasks as required.
6. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
7. Demonstrated understanding and experience in dealing with intellectual property, confidential information and other forms of information generated through research activity.
8. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
9. Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise sound judgement in escalating matters when required.
10. Excellent proficiency in the use of software packages e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to present information in a variety of formats including written, graphical and tabulated forms.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: