Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Identify creative and flexible solutions to customers who are new to bank or new to GTRF, alongside Relationship Managers
• Manage pipeline of new customers and follow end to end sales process as defined by Business Development Transformation
• Work closely with sales colleagues to promote awareness of GTRF products, strategies and competitor information amongst the RM and other strategic business communities.
• Maintain awareness of the applicable regulatory and business environment: understand audit, tax and legal implications and changes as they affect the customers and the Bank and guide customers on such issues as and when it arises.
• Support development, direction and delivery of strategic initiatives through e.g.: detailed call reports, meetings attended, monitoring and management of deal pipeline GTRF modules etc. and the quality of solutions and presentations
• Maintain close liaison with intra country, intra region and cross regional colleagues/stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of Product and Client Management functions and to the overall direction of GTRF regional and global business.
• Develop an appropriate calling plan through consultative selling, design and implement workable, innovative solutions for customers individual needs plus generate and receive quality referrals for/from other parts of the Group.
• Ensure compliance monitoring is in place in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards
• Compliance with and management of sales suitability risks and requirements ensuring customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfil customers needs.
• Ensure all completed sales and prospecting activity documentation is appropriately completed, approved and stored to provide performance tracking and compliance with sales and transactional suitability guidelines and requirements
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• 5 years+ in commercial industry
• Extensive knowledge of global trade finance, services, products and techniques
• Extensive knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
• Detailed knowledge of GTRF back and front office area
• Detailed knowledge if Credit & Risk including techniques to mitigate risk
• Broad knowledge of HSBC Group companies and product ranges
• Sales & Client Management experience at a senior level including dealing with senior executives plus a proven sales record
• Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
• Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
• Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
• Ability to understand customers business and the fundamentals of running a business
• Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
• Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
• Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
• Strong analytical skills
• Chinese (Mandarain or other) speaking skills would be a huge advantage
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: