Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Make sure that the Ocean Freight (OFF) Division operate smoothly and hit the divisions targets on periodical period assigned by RHQ
Promptly report business activities of operational divisions
Take on and assist operating departments the guidance and requests of Board of Directors and Division
Ensure the compliance with laws and regulations
Make options, evaluate quality of partners
Maintain relationship and best quality of services to customers
1.Manage and direct all activities of OFF divisions as per HQ stretagies
* Coordinate and act as window-contact for OFF Division to communicate with HQ
* Be responsible for developing nationwise marketing strategy, resource investment and development, service menu development.
* Be responsible for establish and accomplishing corporate objectives of plan, budget, and results measurement for the operational divisions in Vietnam to be in line with HQs plan.
* Control P&L and analyze divisions operation parallel with yearly approved budget.
* Develop and execute strategies / investment plans.
* Report activities of OFF Division in Vietnam to HQ.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
2. BPM, and joint-manage operational OFF activities in Vietnam
* Improve operation effectiveness thru innovation and new business.
* Co-direct all operational activities to be in line with divisions plans.
* Coordinate and allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Standize operatonal activities nation-wide.
* Build up and maintain strategies on manpower resource and operation-related training for OFF .
* Support Branch Managers to build up periodical plans, KPI management.
* Provide consultation, if any, to OFF operation related to recruitment, orientation, training, coaching, and disciplinary action.
Any other expertise tasks as per assignment from HQ & BOD
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and benefit
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: University in Foreign Trade / Maritime, Master degree is preferable
Experience: At least 10 years experienced in Shipping Line, or Logistics, or Supply Chain or Sea Freight of MNC or big organization. At least 5 years experienced in similar management position.
Professional Skill: Have sufficient knowledge of Logistics, Supply Chain, Shipping lines and Sea Freight
Soft Skill Management, Negotiation, Presentation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: