Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Navigos Search’s client, founded in November 2005, It is recognized as the leading restaurant chain operator in Vietnam over 160 restaurants nationwide.
In order to expand business, they prefer a male candidate who is able to do the tasks as below:
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient legal defense strategies
• Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives (BoD, BoM, HoDs) on a variety of legal topics (Legal compliance, labor law, partnerships, international ventures, M&A etc.)
• Specify and lead corporate governance policies/activities and regularly monitor compliance including Code of Conduct compliance.
• Managing all legal and administrative processes related to Business Licensing, IPO, Listing, Shareholder Management.
• Conduct Legal Diligence exercise to strengthen legal compliance of the company operations
• Ensuring all contracts, agreements, transactions and activities are consistent with Vietnamese laws and relevant applicable regulation and company policies.
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
• Drives contract life-cycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution. Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input
• Managing all activities related to Intellectual Properties of the group.
• Proactively resolving and managing all processes related to legal disputes (if any) for the group.
• Establishing, managing and developing Legal Department and Human Resources in order to deliver the above scope of work (including people planning, development, functional operating framework, legal policy, processes, procedures)
• Direct and develop Legal team in operating subsidiaries to ensure the consistent and quality deliverables.
• Developing and managing healthy relationships with relevant legal houses and authority bodies to provide efficient legal services for the group.
• Any other relevant projects assigned by BOM and BOD.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
This position need a potential candidate who meets these requirement:
• Academic Background: Post-Graduate in Law (graduating from foreign Universities is an advantage)
• Technical Skills: Vietnamese and International legal system and applicable laws, especially in the corporate, F&B area
• Business Skills: Process Management, Change Management, Project Management, Compliance Practice, Market and Business Environment Regulation, M&A, Listing
• People Skills: Strategic Thinking, Collaboration, Partnering, Communication, Negotiation and Influencing
• Leadership Skills: Driving Team and Individual Performance
• Language Capability: English (Advanced)
• Working Experience: to succeed in this position, candidate will need at least 10 years of experience in legal practice, either with a reputable law firm or in-house. Experience with F&B industry is an advantage.
• Age: 35 - 40
• Other individual charisma: integrity, adaptability, agility, energy of driving improvements across functions in the organization.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: