Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Assist Quality Manager to develop, implements, communicates and maintains a quality plan to bring the Companys Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
2. Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
3. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
4. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
5. Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
6. Manage and maintain the Companys quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
7. Conduct training on SPEC (specification) for Supervisors, instructors to understand new style of products
8. Instruct sewing operators, instructors, supervisors to know qualified unfinished materials to sew a product.
9. Train instructors and supervisors to be aware of qualified products in each operation.
10. Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
11. Manage the man power in the quality department under quality manager
12.Ensure all the reports of quality department ( garment report, wash test report, measurement report) filled in system on time ( Quality net system, access system)
13. Ensure that all the compliance request (safety, global sustainably process, Wrap 5S …) are complied with company policy.
14. Perform other related duties as required under the direction of the QA Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- healthcare insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
*Certificates/Licenses: University Degree (preferably in textiles or engineering)
* Knowledge/experience of sewing, preferably in intimate apparel
* Must have good written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to interact with all levels
* Demonstration of sound problem solving abilities, as well as, possession of required organizational skills
* Team player and good leadership quality
* Good Vietnamese and English language skills, good computer skills
* Great ability to cope with modern production process
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: