Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Provide inputs to HFC in developing an annual Fundraising plan that includes
• Meeting annual agreed income and expenditure targets
• Meeting standards of quality and performance for communication
• Controlling and managing all outsourced relationships
• Enabling others within saigonchildren to communicate and fundraise to the necessary levels to support themselves and saigonchildren.
2. Maintain existing donors’ relationships, and renew their sponsorships including preparing Project Proposals
3. Research, identify and secure new donors and funding sources within and external to Vietnam for saigonchildren’s programmes and for unrestricted funding.
4. Produce funding proposals for potential donors and grant providers.
5. Produce Funding Agreements for donors and funding partners.
6. Conduct fundraising on a project-by-project basis, when required.
1. Provide inputs and support to execute all events if requested
Donor Relationship Management
1. Help to maintain, develop donors’ relationships and find new donors.
2. Produce with frequent updates on Donors’ Profiles and History of sponsorship with saigonchildren.
3. Provide inputs and help in maintaining and developing Donors’ database.
1. We are fortunate to have many volunteers who offer to help with everything from translation, programmes’ activities, to updating the database. We are keen to ensure that they find their commitment not only useful and absorbing but positive too. Managing them is an important function for the FC Manager. Policy and guidelines are in place to help manage this with the Head of Finance and Administration.
Other tasks are required by the HFC to fulfill department’s objectives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese national with a university degree
• A minimum of three years of work experience
• Experience in sales/ marketing
• Demonstrated skills to close deals and expand network
• Possess these skills: Time management, negotiation, self-management and have a can-do attitude
• Excellent verbal and good written communication skills (in English and Vietnamese)
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Tools
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yếu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
59 Tran Quoc Thao, District 3, HCMC, VN
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: