Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* GENERAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Responsible for all the matters related to the setting up, communication, control, implementation and monitor on the Code of Custody (COC) in line with FSC requirements, IWAY Forest Standards (IKEA), Clients’ requirements, and SCVN Policy/Procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining all the standards, requirements from clients and SCVN to SCVN’s suppliers, contractors, and sub-contractors within the supply chain
- Extend additional support the CSR team on some of the works and projects or activities of the CSR department.
* RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND AUTHORITIES:
- Study all the standards, requirements, demands, existing concerns, and the existing system, structure, and mechanism.
- Cooperative with relevant departments, functions on maintaining the flow of the business.
- Maintaining the system, reviewing and evaluating the risk of the system, proposal for improving the system, and properly improving the system.
- Conduct internal/external update on the changes of the standards, requirements, system, structure, and mechanism. Provide education to relevant parties or personnel from departments, functions, production floors, and management.
- Attend necessary internal/external trainings, workshops for the purpose of maintaining the stable system
- Conduct the root cause for all the concerns, problems, and develop the preventive proposals to direct management.
- Assess/Evaluate the compliance of the management system over the applicable law, program standards, and clients’ requirements for all SCVN factories and suppliers/contractors/sub-contractors periodically.
- Implement, monitor and maintain the success of the programs and projects
- Provide weekly, monthly update and report on the status.
- Extend the assistance and support to the team members, the projects and activities of the departments.
- Others as per the new direction of the department and company
* WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Cooperative with all the people from functions, departments, and production sites in implementing and improving the system.
- Cooperative with all the people from local authorities and stakeholders.
- Superior: CSR Senior Manager
* EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Level : University and/or post-university
- Language : English (C level)
- Computer : Microsoft Office Applications (Good)
- Experience: Understanding of management system, 3-5 years in wood manufacturing industry, 1 year internal/external FSC compliance audit
- Able to work independent and team work, good in communication, honest and responsibility in work, able to travel, critical thinking and problem solving mindset.
- Able to work under pressure, ambition
- Knowledge on the local law, clients’ requirements, programs’ standards
- Be professional in working with internal people and external parties. Be kind, respectful, and supportive to all the people in the company and the people from the company business partners
- Long term career direction
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô 10, Đường 8, KCN Sóng Thần 1 , Thị xã Dĩ An , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970