Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are opening opportunities to be parts of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our system need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. By joining our team, you will be trained to design, plan, and execute test cases for large-scale mobile applications, tools and software.
WHAT YOULL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Participate in all software development activities following the company process.
- Develop, execute and automate test cases on iOS and Android.
- Contribute to developing internal tool.
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to isolate, record and report issues quickly.
- Communicate and report to manager on status or result of work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Jerk-free, ego-free environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Final-year students or under 1 year experience.
- Have bold passion in IT software and testing development.
- Good programming (Java/Kotlin) and scripting (Python) skills.
- Possess critical and logical thinking skills.
- Good English both in writing and in reading skills.
- Strong commitment to excellence and self-improvement.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Meaningful work and passionate colleagues.
- Subsidies for: cell phone, fitness, health insurance.
- Plenty of food, all the time.
- Jerk-free, ego-free environment.
- A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date.
- Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaningful work.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:District 4, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:27/06/2019