Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are a well-recognized international pre-school kindergarten and focus on the total development of children. We combine Montessori, Steiner and Reggio Emilia principles in the way we work.
For one of our new ventures providing excellent pre-schooling to the top end of the Vietnamese child care market, we are looking for a
Position: Location Manager / Principal
Reports to Company Board
Supervises Foreign and Local teachers, teacher assistants, Personal Assistant (managing kitchen staff and guards)
Personnel Position Objectives
• Provide a high standard developmentally based educational program to meet the needs of children attending the Kindergarten.
• Continuously improve the quality of service and operating systems of the Kindergarten(s).
• Demonstrate positive and supportive behaviour, consistent with Founder’s values, towards all parents, staff, contractors and authorities, while setting / maintaining company’ rules and boundaries.
• Build appreciation for the kindergarten and make the kindergarten the preferred place to enrol children and to work for.
• Guide and provide pedagogic support to the teaching staff on the implementation of the philosophy, standards and curriculum, offering the children an excellent development program during their time in the Kindergarten.
• Guide, review and manage the overall operation (including support staffs) of the kindergarten in accordance with the company’s philosophy and standards
• Be alongside the Teachers, the secondary, but always available contact point for the parents; manage their expectation and provide parental support and guidance to parents in relation to education of their children, where necessary.
• Ensure that the Kindergarten operates in accordance with regulations and MOE/DOE regulations.
• Manage the administrative aspects of the management of the kindergarten. This includes issues such as timesheets, leave forms, work plan reviews and forms required by the DOE.
• Arrange appropriate and timely HR- management to ensure employment is arranged according the standards and needs of the Kindergarten.
• Liaise closely with the administration to ensure development, planning and implementation of programs is relevant and appropriate.
• Provide monthly and annual reports concerning operation of the location.
• Promote the Kindergarten within the community so that its aims and objectives are clearly understood.
• Fulfill any other duties as directed by the Board
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 40 days paid leaves
- Work permit & Visa service
Yêu cầu công việc
Please do not reply if you don’t have experience or not the correct education.
• Female Foreigner (preferably Native English)
• Ability to speak Vietnamese is highly recommended
• Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or Bachelor in Pedagogy and experience and proven ability in teaching a pre-school environment.
• Experience in working with parent groups.
• Some supervisory experience would be an advantage.
• Satisfactory Police and Working with Children check.
• A high level of judgment and decision making is required within the accountability and extent of authority of the position.
• Organisational skills and knowledge which enable methods and programs to be prepared for the teaching sessions.
• Practical teaching skills and knowledge of early childhood behaviour, which enable kindergarten children to learn as quickly as possible and in accordance with their ability.
• Management Skills
• Ability to manage own time, set priorities and plan and organise one’s own work to achieve specific and set objectives in the most efficient way possible within the resources available and within a set timetable. Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent written and oral skills.
• Ability to work as a team member, and maintain effective communication with staff.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
1172 Thao Dien Compound, Thao Dien Ward
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: