Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market shares in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling
Working with Prudential as Financial Risk (Senior) Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
▪ Assist to organize production of LBU financial risk management information (MI) according to FRM policies, PCA guidance and coordinate with PCA Risk [ERM, Credit, Market, and Insurance] team on any ad-hoc required inputs for quarterly RHO financial risk MI update. Assist to coordinate with relevant first line function(s), including Actuarial/Finance & PCA Risk.
▪ Support to facilitate the financial risk identification and assessment within LBU, ensure the risk definition and categorization defined in PCA Risk Framework is properly followed.
▪ Assist local compliance team to identify and escalate any local regulations which conflict with PCA framework and financial risk policies to PCA Risk.
▪ Support with the model validation and response to PCA requirements relating to internal model governance.
▪ Assist with LBU participation in Group or PCA Financial Incident Procedures.
▪ Assist to coordinate in escalation of financial risk issues and breach to financial risk appetite/limits, where required, in line with the escalation procedures prescribed in PCA Financial Risk Manual.
▪ Support to monitor and report alarming FRM situations, outstanding issues and action plans for financial risk mitigations to LBU Risk Committee and PCA Risk team, where required.
▪ Assist to prepare Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (“ORSA”) report requirements.
▪ Support to provide appropriate information is provided to RC for sign-off/noting as per PVA (PCA) Financial Risk Manual.
▪ Support to involve upfront in the RBDM process [Product development, pricing, Business Planning, SAA, Re-insurance etc…] to provide value-added advice & challenge in a timely manner.
▪ Assist to collect information and prepare the financial assessment of potential partners’ due diligence.
▪ Assist to drive the effective development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s new ERM framework.
▪ Perform ad-hoc requests from time to time by direct manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
▪ Bachelor or Master Degree in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics.
▪ Obtain Associate-ship or near Fellowship of the Society of Actuaries/UK
Institute of Actuaries/Australia Institute of Actuaries/Canadian Society of Actuaries.
▪ At least 10 years working as an actuary in the life insurance industry with exposure to: Embedded Value, (Canadian) IFRS, Local (basis) reporting, experience studies (mortality/morbidity/lapse/expense etc…), Business Planning, pricing life insurance product (regional & MoF approvals), Capital (Solvency) Management, model risk control, fund splitting, dividend recommendation and some investment experience.
▪ Knowledge of SII is a plus.
▪ Analytical/critical thinking skills
▪ Interpersonal skills and oral & written communication skills (EN/VN)
***Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: