Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The primary responsibility of the Financial Planning & Analysis Executive is to assist the Casino in the supervision of the daily operations of the department. The position is responsible for overseeing multiple, simultaneous and advanced analytical projects which provide concise, accurate, actionable and strategic recommendations to Corona Resort & Casino senior management for both gaming and non-gaming areas. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Corona Resort & Casino’s policies, practices, and procedures.
• Prepare & administer Capital submissions to Corporate & reconcile the G/L with project accounting on a regular basis.
• Work with property departments to oversee the creation of yearly and long-term Capital plans.
• Participate in the strategy meeting to identify and provide analysis for the key strategic initiatives as they relate to direct marketing, F&B yield, Casino promotions and yield etc.
• Oversee and automate key analytical reports for the property operating departments.
• Work closely with the Director of Finance in ensuring that analysis is comprehensive and cohesive.
• Perform multiple audits including sales commissions and casino host bonuses.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses including, but not exclusive to, gaming performance reviews, special event analyses, F&B operational analyses, financial modeling and statistical analyses.
• Act as a key member of the annual budgets and forecasting process.
• Provide timely, analytical support for requests at the direction of department heads and senior management.
• Convert key financial and operating data into strategic and value-added recommendations.
• Focus on supporting an individual operating area while providing cross-functional support as needed.
• Provide routine practical recommendations to increase casino traffic.
• Assist The Corporate Finance group with monthly and ad-hoc requests.
• Ability to effectively manage projects with multiple internal and external groups.
• Execute reports and query data from various systems as requested for the department.
• Perform additional duties as directed by management.
• Ability to be flexible and multi-tasked with strong organizational skills. Arrange timeline to independently complete tasks and department assignments or projects, and meet the deadlines related to those assignments.
• Must possess the ability to maintain quality, accurate work with a passion for details during very busy times and work unsupervised on assigned tasks and projects
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related area or equivalent work experience;
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in financial analysis, information technology, project accounting, or a related field at positions with analytical work experience and increasing levels of responsibility required;
• Knowledge of accounting and financial statements;
• Fluent English communication;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint, good knowledge of SAP system; Hyperion Planning and Oracle Financials experience is an advantage;
• Excellent mathematical acumen with a solid understanding of financial and accounting principles;
• Must have a positive and persuasive presentation style and experience managing inter-departmental projects with many stakeholders; Strong background and comfort with building financial models;
• Be able to work independently and under pressure, get along with co-workers to work as a team;
• Have good understanding in gaming and non-gaming operations and concept.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: