Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Financial Business Partner means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to to take care of a number of partner functions, supporting them in planning and controlling their functional budget, identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improvements, and being the key point of contact for their finance-related requests. You will lead various analysis and process improvement projects for the team.
Take a finance business partner role
- Play as a financial adviser to support the business in process improvement
- To embed financial thinking in partners’ daily process
- Coordinate with relevant departments to perform regular expense review and comment.
- Understand business requirements and apply flexible budget control.
- Update management any alarming expense and recommend way to control.
- Perform the special review particular issues,
Business Analysis: Regular and ad hoc investigations of company performance:
- Budget analysis: review budget from different perspectives such as by department, by channel, by location to be in line with company’s strategy
- Expense analysis: analyze to provide understanding of the cost impact of key elements in our business, make recommendations to Management the solution when appropriate.
- Other analysis requested by management
Support for company projects and initiatives:
- FAM project: review and recommend new initiative for FAM, especially with expense and cost control area.
- Company project: support new initiatives from various departments and company’s key projects, proactively provide feed back before, during, and after projects
Control the expense budgeting process and forecast; this involves
- Implement the annual expense budgeting process to ensure the department expense budget provide appropriate resources for strategic initiatives, at the same time reflecting reasonable savings in areas where this is possible
- Make frequent expense forecast
- Provide regular and ad-hoc expense reports including variance analysis related to your partner functions, highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions
- Monitor and report expense overruns including recommended actions to management
- Regular monitoring of significant expenses such as advertising, contest, rental, headcount and staff cost, etc. Coordinate with budget holders and relevant personnel to stay on top of these key items
- Monitor the expense within the loading allowance.
Manage project approval (ACR) process;
- Assist ACR submitters in completing ACR’s. Review and challenges ACR. Ensure alignment with strategic initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments at PVN and PCA for approval
- Monitor ACR implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future projects
Reengineering expense control process when necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Collaboration, negotiation and strong communication skill
- Has a strong ability to apply logical and critical thinking to resolve problems, strong analytical skills
- Propensity to plan strategically yet be able to adapt quickly to reality
- Strong numerical, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to build trust and rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA, or CFA
- Keen to learn and develop yourself into new areas of knowledge and responsibilities, keen to add value the company and business partners
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: