Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. You will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of Finance by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual 13th month salary up to 140%
- Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
- Team building allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
• 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles. Proven experience as Finance Manager , finance officer or relevant role
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA is a strong advantage
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
What we offer
• Annual 13th month salary up to 140%
• Project bonus will be paid twice a year
• Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
• Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
• Happy Lunch every two weeks.
• Team building allowance (100.000 VND/month)
• Annual Company team building trip.
• Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
• Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process. Outdoor training every 6 months.
• English class in the morning.
• Technical clubs.
• Marriage allowance, having newborn baby
Are you ready to do this with us? Then hurry up and apply via VietnamWorks with your detailed CV or updated resume. We’re looking forward to being part of your next adventure!
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Suite 5.8, 5th Floor, E.town 1 Building, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: