Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Field Operator (Section 6) is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Panel Operator and Lead Operator.
For this position, minimum works related to tankage/ truck loading/ Jetty/SPM and Sulphur are as follows,
· Works outside in the plant and is in constant communication with the Panel Operator and Lead Operator directly and/or by radio in field operations such as making manual adjustments to valves and equipment etc.
· Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice
· Collect samples of various streams and delivers them to the laboratory.
· Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operator.
· Patrol the plant and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist.
· Responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
· Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
· Perform daily check and minor maintenance based on the check list etc.
· Take appropriate actions in accordance with Panel Operator and Lead Operator in case of emergency.
· Work directly with the foreign experts in the transfer of technical advice during the initial period of operation.
· Receive firefighting training based on firefighting training program preparing for emergency
· Execute safety program base on assignment from Supervisor
· Some of field operator, if appointed temporary firefighting crew, acts as a one of firefighting crew In case of emergency.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level: University Graduated or equivalent
2. Work Experience: Min 1-2 years operation experiences in oil and gas, Petrochemical or equivalent
3. Specialty/Qualification: University in chemistry, mechanical or equivalent
- Moderate mechanical and chemistry knowledge as well as mathematical theories and applications
- Good English Skills
- In Particular: Achievement orientation, Inter-personnel
- Common: Challenge, Professional skill, Knowledge, Decision-making, Judgment, Planning, Creativity, Negotiation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yếu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Nghi Son Economic Zone,Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: