Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
- Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of FCC Operations Investigator, FCC Operations. In this role, you will:
• Investigate the alerts generated and ensure the suspicious activities are reported to MLRO/ Level 3 in accordance with regulatory requirements where appropriate.
• Build on the knowledge of latest Anti Money laundering trends
• Adhere to the process requirements in accordance with established procedures and set standards.
• Collect the necessary transaction background information / source documents for analysis.
• Adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and liaising with Compliance department through Line management about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity.
• Responsible for creating and preparing detailed reports about the subject in question and match the content of the search with the same.
• Summarize the findings in a clear and concise manner and support the report with evidences.
• Review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
• Improve customer service and increase productivity.
• Provide accurate and valid referrals to the respective MLRO/ Level 2
• Acquire and share best practices relating to procedures / latest Anti Money Laundering trends to relevant processes / contingent sites.
• Support to increase awareness of Anti Money Laundering across the section.
• Take necessary actions to mitigate the likelihood of any operational risk occurring.
• Continuously assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking in account the changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings and the impact of new technology.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• University (BA) or (BS)
• Two to three years of work experience
• Preferably from the Commerce or Finance background (Bachelors degree)
• Knowledge of various Banking Products (Eg. Savings Bank Account, Current Accounts, Business Account etc)
• AML Compliance awareness relating to Money Laundering, Crime and Terrorism.
• General understanding of Financial Products and Markets.
• Good understanding of Internet and its usage
• Political, Social and Economic knowledge of countries that are major players in the global economy
• Ability to speak and understand English and Vietnamese fluently (High Voice).
• Ability to write business letters and reports (High Written)
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
• Flexibility to work shifts.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to build rapport with people.
• Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data.
• Ability to handle varied responsibilities.
• Investigative skills
• Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available as to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:28/12/2018