Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Along with the aim to bring customers various culinary experience, FOOD CITY comes to provide local customers international taste selected from many nations around the world in a modern and self-serve eat-in space at reasonable price from main-course to dessert with the focus on serving Vietnamese young generation and newly formed families, FOOD CITY desires to continue its development to put the brand in all Big C store & GO! mall throughout Vietnam in 2019 & 2020 with more flavor and concepts to come!
We are looking for Operation Manager in North, Central and South areas who is in charge of implementing and supervising operating activities of FOOD CITY’s Stores in accordance with the strategic plan.
Reach the sales target
- Implement and ensure smooth operations of the Stores to reach the target set.
- Analyse sales reports, customers behavior and team’s working plan to improve Stores’ performance.
- Control and speed up the team to implement sales goal.
- Balance financial figures: TO/ cost and sale margin, quickly propose solutions for any problems.
- In charge of ensuring products’ quality comply with company and FOOD CITY’s standard
- In charge of inventory, goods flow, shrinkage, stores’ input & output.
- Recruit and train Stores’ Supervisor about internal rules, products, procedures and management skills.
- Manage and take responsibility of staff cost based on target of each store.
- Collaborate with Stores’ Supervisors to build a good team-work spirit.
- Encourage team, create a dynamic and proactive working environment.
- Follow team’s performance to evaluate & develop employees as their career’s expectation.
- Comply with Group HR Dept. to manage employees’ working roadmap to develop their potential and reward when needed.
Maintain brand’s image at Stores
- Propose, manage and supervise marketing activities at Stores.
- Make sure Stores always be neat and clean during opening hours.
- Organize Stores check for smoothly operating and fully display.
- Manage complaints from customers or other divisions to ensure two parties’ interests.
- Build Stores rules, operation procedures and adjust when needed.
- Collaborate with other divisions to update sales status / goods flow to come up with timely up-sale plan.
- Get competitors’ info about product/ trends/ promotion activities to propose solutions.
- Involve in new Store’s layout and financial model.
- Evaluate business’s performance after grand opening, analyse and propose strategic solutions.
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary Package
- Intensive Health care
- Career Development
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: University degree in Economic or Commerce.
- At least 3-year experience for the same position in F&B, Food segment or Area Manager of Convenient Stores.
- General knowledge of working environment: product range, price and planogram, customers, working procedures related, internal regulations.
- General knowledge of marketing, inventory control and customer service.
- Good at commercial calculation.
- Able to communicate in English
- Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook
- Good at leadership, communication, time management, negotiation; training & coaching.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Stores Support Center – 163 Phan Dang Luu St., Ward 1, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:21/04/2019