Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Expense and Budget Controlling Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver some tasks below:
- Define and set up the IT Expense Controlling Framework to ensure all IT activities and projects are tracked, controlled and monitored with accurate costs and benefits.
- Assist in IT cost projection and planning for IT Strategic Plan in 3-5 years.
- Monitor, control and develop IT Budget Plan for the whole IT Department.
- Develop and review all expense proposals for IT projects in compliance with Prudential Corporate Asia policies.
- Work with Regional IT to review regional charges on agreed Transfer Pricing Agreements.
- Define and review SLAs and prepare IT recharges for inter-companies under Prudential Corporate Asia.
- Consults internal (IT) and external (other departments, partners) customers of IT function with regards to IT cost/recharge aspects.
- Define quality KPI for assessing operational cost management of many functions within IT departments.
- Perform periodic evaluation of cost effectiveness based on agreed cost KPIs and develop cost management reports.
- Complete other tasks assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus & performance bonus
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- B.S in Business Administration, Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Master in Business Administration is a plus
- 4+ years of hand-on experience on IT expense management and controls
- Insurance industry experience is a plus
- Basic accounting and project management skills and techniques
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good understanding of IT budget and expenses
- Strong quality controls techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management experience
- Structured thought processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communication of complex technical issues
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: