Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Executive Secretary is responsible for providing administrative and function support for the Board of Management (BOM). Respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient and professional manner to achieve the highest guest satisfaction while complying with all Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc’s policies. This job involves in top confidential information and request high compliance in codes of ethics & conducts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
• Bachelor degree. Oversea graduated is an advantage.
• 3 years of admin and secretary experience to the GM, President...or at the executive office of global company.
• Must have the proven manner when working with top confidential information.
• Must be able to write legibly, complete detailed paperwork and use a computer for extended periods of time.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, Vietnamese. Superior diplomatic and communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent organization skills for filing, taking notes, travel planning, expense report management, processing invoice payments, meeting scheduling, et cetera.
• Strong capability in Microsoft Office knowledge, especially in Microsoft Excel (ability to do intermediate level spreadsheets), Word, PowerPoint (ability to compose and edit presentations) and Outlook.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
• Excellent inter-person skills. This person will be expected to work with the Executives and in some cases represent the BOM.
• Excellent administration skills. Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Maintain general filing systems of the BOM, control all data, information, contact records, document & report... as requested by the BOM.
• Prepare various reports and document as requested by the BOM.
• Prepare files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation upon the request of the BOM.
• Prepare and organize large quantities of paperwork and mail.
• Receives, opens, distributes incoming mail and documents as assigned by the BOM. Check initially all document submitted for approval of BOM.
• Assist in the creation, preparation and distribution of packets including correspondence, forms, reports and various materials of BOM.
• Arrange appointments and meetings for BOM; master the working calendar of BOM.
• Attend meeting with BOM and sometime represent him in some meetings as requested by BOM.
• Translate verbally and in writing for BOM as requested. Do the secretarial jobs for BOM before/during/after the meeting.
• Assist BOM in travel planning, includes but not limit to air ticket, accommodation, agenda, payment report, scheduling...
• Support BOM in working with relevant departments to complete the procedures and processes includes but not limit to work permit, visa & resident permit, reports, schooling, housing contract...
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
• Maintain top- confidentiality at all times on all matters.
• Demonstrate essential overall knowledge of the organization.
• Understand the responsibilities of other units and departments and co-operate with Heads of department in assisting BOM. Take dictation of correspondence as required.
• Handle general enquiries and upon requests of BOM.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: