Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Executive Assistant means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver some tasks below:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondences and manage manager’s schedule and priorities.
- Organize manager’s meetings, appointments or events. • Consolidate information, data analysis for reports, and presentations. To translate document as per request.
- Perform related administration tasks: booking tickets, visa, T&E settlement and filling.
- Liaising with other stakeholders: staffs, suppliers, cross-functional colleagues.
- To undertake any other tasks as assigned by the CCMO from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Administration or Secretary is an advantage.
- 5+ year-experience reporting directly to senior management, preferably in multi-national organization.
- Proficiency in English. Tech savvy.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with high-level of multi-tasking abilities
- Handle information with confidential manner.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Big picture thinking with a strong and proven record for organization skill.
- High EQ and good networking skill is a plus.
- Having experience in life insurance industry would be preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: