Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Provide a professional, proactive and confidential support service to Head of School inside and outside of the school.
- Provide high level of direct support, proactive dealing with a wide range of matters with highly confidential/urgent while demonstrating initiative and sound judgement.
- Works closely with the Head of School on issues of budget, finance, operations, facilities, personnel, and security.
- Manage the Head of School’s calendar and appointments.
- Assist with communications with parents.
- Provide Vietnamese translation services for meetings, when required, parents and government officials
- Assist with recruitment matters in coordination with the HR Expat Manager and Principals.
- Manage relationships and communications with staff, partners, government, parents and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate in arranging all central office meetings, meeting rooms and other logistics as needed.
- Maintain school policies, and update policies after BOT approval.
- Monitor and direct special projects as assigned.
- Provide personal assistance to the Head of School as required.
- Other tasks as required by the Head of School. A modest amount of overtime may be required in support of the Head of School activities. The Executive Assistant is expected to be reachable outside of school hours should emergency needs arise.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Health Check
- Bus Shuttle
Yêu cầu công việc
- A university degree in administration or other relevant programs. Graduates from overseas universities are preferable.
- Not less than 5 years of experiences prior working experience at a senior level within a commercial or not-profit organization.
- Experience providing administrative/protocol/ high level of customer service or other kind of support for an international organization.
- Strong and demonstrable skills in the areas of Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory abilities.
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Strong English communications (written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- An ability to work in a managerial position within a multi-culture environment.
- Has a pleasant, positive and optimistic personality
- Ability to work independently, confidentially and diplomatically.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Adobe)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
220 Nguyen Van Tao, Long Thoi Ward , Huyện Nhà Bè , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: