Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Job Purpose: In 2-3 sentences, please provide a summary of the purpose and objective of the job.
Provides full range of secretarial and administrative supports to the senior executives.
Identify 5-6 major accountabilities. Describe these accountabilities by what is to be accomplished, how and why. Include the approximate percentage of time spent on each accountability. Use action verbs to begin each statement. Avoid the use of acronyms.
Executive Assistant major accountabilities:
The Executives are the Chief Human Resources Officer (“CHRO”) and the General Counsel (“GC”).
1) Manage, organize, and maintain the Executive’s daily working schedule includes setting up appointments to ensure his/her daily working schedule effectively arranged.
2) Manage travel arrangements for the Executive include preparing travel request, visa, air tickets, hotels, transportations and itineraries both local & international.
3) Monitor the business expenses related to the entertainments (external & internal), travel and benefits package of the Executive and support to arrange/prepare the claims/payments of these expenses.
4) Assist the Executive with specific HR admin related tasks requested by HR Function and when assigned by the Executive.
5) Arrange team meeting and assist with meeting material printing as requested by the Executive.
6) Coordinate with other (Shared) Executive Assistant (in short Shared EAs) in organizing the travel plans for senior visitors/guests of the Executive (if any).
7) Be responsible in checking the documents submitted to the Executive for approval to ensure all the documents properly viewed/prepared by relevant stakeholders before getting the Executive’s approval.
8) Assist the other Shared EAs to support their Executives when they are on leave, subject to the work arrangements and the agreements between the shared EAs.
9) Other supporting tasks when and as assigned by the Executives (if any).
The other administrative accountabilities assigned by the CHRO:
1) Deliver a hands-on approach that facilitates the CHRO’s ability to effectively lead the administrative works for HR function by:
• Provide executive supports to the CHRO for the confidential matters as assigned by the CHRO.
• Support the CHRO in organizing and preparing for meetings and following with HR Department Heads on the reports’ deadline.
• Perform general translations from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for the documents of the CHRO’s Office and other lines of HR Services (if required).
• Other duties within the office of the CHRO as assigned by the CHRO.
2) Provide administrative supports to HR Function, include:
• Arrange travel arrangements include preparing travel request, visa, air tickets, hotels, transportations both local & international for biz/training trips of team members and employees participated on the talent development programs or training arranged by HR.
• Monitor the business expenses related to such biz/training trips and support to prepare the claims/payments of these expenses.
• Coordinate with related HR Departments in following up and assisting the arrangements related venue, logistics for HR activities/events.
• Maintaining the gift and hospitality registration for HR function
• Preparing office supplies as ordering stationary, ink, water,…; manage department’s incoming/outgoing mails.
Reporting Manager Title: Chief Human Resources Officer
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with Company Policy
Yêu cầu công việc
Performance Indicators (if necessary)
- Finance Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount (e.g. size of budget managed, revenue, etc.)
- Sales Metrics (If relevant, describe type and amount.)
Describe the level of technical/professional knowledge and key skills needed to successfully perform the work of the job.
• Good English communication skills (all 4 skills)
• Computer literacy; proficient with: MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes, Visio.
• Quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.
• Discipline, strong follow up, attentive to detail.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Able to communication effectively with different levels in organization
Education and Experience
Indicate the minimum education and experience required to perform the work. Include specific professional designations, licenses, registrations, etc. required to perform the job.
1. College graduate
2. Secretarial training
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in assisting senior management or director level.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
29th Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Melinh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: