Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 1 year, with the possibility of extension
• Administrative support and maintenance of an overall good flow of communication, especially to and from the to the Program Director (PD) and Management Team (MT), in accordance with the rules and regulations (OuR) of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and/or the GIZ Office in Viet Nam;
• The daily operational execution of administrative affairs concerning the ESP’s Program Director and other members of the ESP MT;
• Communication and flow of information within the Programme and with the GIZ Hanoi office;
• Assistance to the PD/MT in administrative works (travel claims, car service, etc.);
• Acts as a focal contact of ESP in the emergency team of GIZ Vietnam;
• Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the management team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly,creative working environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities
Yêu cầu công việc
• A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration;
• At least 5 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/programme in international development cooperation is an asset;
• Strong experience in general administration and especially office management and logistics;
• Proficiency in Visa process is an asset;
• Full proficiency in information technologies;
• Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English; good knowledge of German is expected;
• Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either via Vietnamworks.com or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), by January 27th 2019.
Note: Please state: “Application for the Executive Assistant - ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6th Floor – Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: