Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Event responsibilities:
Supports all aspects of the running and management of Forbes Vietnam events including:
- Event planning and delivery
- Project management
- Event logistics
- Budget management
- Assisting sales in development and monetization of sponsorship opportunities for event
- Client liaison (internal & external parties)
- Supplier management
- Handling guest list, invitations & event materials
- Onsite event management
- Post event analysis & reporting
* Marketing responsibilities:
- Assists in executing Forbes marketing strategy, including brand development and competitive research
- Work with Content, Sales, Marketing and distribution team to maximize and ensure the quality of the Forbes brand
- Participates in internal meetings to discuss sales, distribution and marketing strategies, new ideas, and brings an “out of the box” approach to problem solving.
- Other tasks by CEO.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mobile allowances provided
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Event, Business or related majors. Good command of English and Computer skills
- At least 3-4 years working experience at the same position
- Prioritize to candidates who have experience in the field of media, content, event.
- Excellent project management skills, vendor management, problem solving skill, attention to details, teamwork, follow through, multi-tasking, excellent ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent people negotiation and co-ordination skills across client and partners.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Floor 8, HM Town Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: