Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
I. Job Summary
Working as part of the Marketing Department, the Event Team Leader is responsible for developing, implementing and executing event plans following the school strategy in order to deliver excellent customer service, remain good reputation and image, attract potential customers and retain existing ones,…
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan events, manage, execute and report.
- Propose creative and innovative events to deliver excellent customer service and attract potential customers.
- Manage the school’s social media accounts and be responsible for the updating information and content of all communication channels such as website, facebook, e-mail, newspaper, television,….
- Analyze potential event trends for school event plan.
- Create various types of different marketing materials and POS.
- Manage the event plans within the approved budget at the most effective results.
- Coach and manage event staff effectively.
- Work closely with Admissions to support sales objectives.
- Corporate with the other internal teams to ensure events are integrated with other parts of business overall.
- Coordinate and work with external partners and agencies.
- Own leadership in scope of work and deliver the results.
- Other assignments by Head of Marketing & Admissions
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment and attractive bonus
- School fee allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor of Marketing/PR/Communication/BA or relevant
- At least 3 years of experience as Event Team Leader or equivalent
- Result-oriented and manage to achieve the goal
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:06/01/2019