Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and theres no telling what you could accomplish.
As an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) in the New Technology organization, you will be responsible for owning the development builds of key modules (Display, Camera, Touch ID, etc.). Your goals are to ensure that modules are built according to specifications, and given timeline.
Core responsibilities include:
- Lead multi-functional communication between Apple Internal project teams and external vendors.
- Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, communicate and call out as appropriate.
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management.
- Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities, at vendor’s factory, to meet overall program objectives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- paid leave
Yêu cầu công việc
Ideally, you will have:
- More than 2 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Extraordinary leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to collaborate with multi-functional team to achieve project goals.
- Knowledge of the Hardware development process.
- Knowledge in Display or Camera design will be an added advantage.
- Operations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree/Master in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:No. 7 Ang Mo Kio Street 64, Singapore 569086
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019