Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
WHAT YOULL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
● Lead a team responsible for the testing activities covering watch applications and watch faces, and/or integration of the Android OS software stack with the device hardware platform.
● Establish and maintain the software quality assurance programs, processes, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and established industry standards.
● Provides technical guidance and leadership to team members and help them to reach their maximum potential
● Develop and publish key metrics and test reports using dashboards to keep release stakeholders informed of testing status.
● Assess the status of software releases and be the final gatekeeper to ensure that the releases are rolled out with the highest quality level.
● Review test methods and propose automation test plans for new or updated software projects.
● Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle.
● Contribute to establishing good software requirements, specifications, detailed designs UI/UX.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Subsidies for phone, fitness, health insurance, food
- Development opportunities in US/ Hong Kong
Yêu cầu công việc
WHAT WE NEED
● Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
● Minimum 6 years of experience in software quality assurance, with at least 2 years as a team leader.
● Must have experience in leading a team to perform testing/SQA activities for Wear OS, Android mobile device ROMs (AOSP), or other Linux-based devices.
● Solid knowledge in software testing methodology and tools.
● Good English communication skill is a must.
● Experience in running Android Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) is highly preferred.
● Knowledge in mobile systems or hardware design, Android architecture / AOSP is desirable.
● Strong system thinking and problem solving skills.
● Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
● Show creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, efficiency and effectiveness.
● Prior experience in people management and/or project management roles is a plus.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Meaningful work
● Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
● Plenty of food, all the time
● Jerk-free, ego-free environment
● Passionate colleagues
● A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
● Personal and professional development opportunities: international exposure with world-renowned tech conferences and on-the-job training programs in the US (most of our team members have been to a training program there at least once)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
District 4, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: