Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure all utility, process & packaging equipment in the plant are running in its most efficient condition at all times.
• Prepare PM schedules for all equipment & ensure its implementation.
• Prepare and manage the engineering budget for repair & maintenance, & utility supply etc.
• Equipment installations supplying.
• Ensure all the amenities in the factory are functioning properly.
• Regular evaluation of direct & indirect reports.
• Co-ordinate with all supporting departments for smooth operation.
• Supplier/vendor development for equipment & fabrication.
• Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
• Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
• Ensuring that health and safety guideline are followed.
• Ensure coaching and development of resources to meet business’s objectives.
• Meet the Daily, Weekly & Monthly production targets.
• Creating an environment to motivate the direct & indirect reports.
• Contribute to Productivity improvement programs.
• Maintain the quality records.
• Achieve the plant KPI’s.
• Authority (if applicable):
- Inform to section Supervisor information related with PM, machine stoppage for maintenance/PM.
- Purchase requests for spare parts related to maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to meeting conducted periodically in factory related to Quality and production.
- Propose methods for corrective preventive and cost reduction in maintenance
- Modifying organization to meet the target within the budget.
- Reviewing and suggesting for contract extending or stopping of subordinates.
- Discipline violation subordinates within company code.
- Liaising among different department, e. g. Suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Contribute towards various certification like JOS, cGMP, HACCP, Halal, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary, bonus
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- Shuttle bus from HCM, Hanoi to working location
Yêu cầu công việc
• Engineering degree in Mechanical or Electrical
• 3 - 5 years experience in a supervisory Engineers role
• 3 - 5 years experience in Beverages field is priority
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office products – Excel, word etc
• Working knowledge on Boilers, Air compressors, WWTP, Chillers, etc
• Basic knowledge on PLC’s
• Ability to speak fluent English
• Fast learner
• A good team worker
• Able to motivate people
• Ready to work in highly competitive environment - tight schedules & deliver stiff targets
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Binh Duong Plant: 42 VSIP, Dai Lo Tu Do Street, Viet Nam Singapore IP, Thuan An, Binh Duong ; Ha Noi Plant: Lot 2.2, Thach That - Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Thach That District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019