Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Provide technical lead and support for electrical portions of work solar projects
• Lead and manage all electrical aspects of utility-scale solar PV project development - both our in-house activities and overseeing the original Developer partners’ deliverables (Pre-FS, FS, grid permits and etc)
• Appoint and manage consultants and advisors to ensure timely progress of projects
• Manage formal technical due diligence process for greenfield or brownfield solar projects
• Cooperate with consultant, Lead lead the electrical engineering design and equipment procurement through use of submittals, transmittals, and requests for informationstuff for the project development
• Provide technical expertise to all parties concerned
• Ensure subcontractors understand the scope of project during bidding process and provide electrical engineering resource throughout the project
• Communicate with local utilities to ensure the project can interconnect to the electrical grid
• Perform loss calculations (100% output/annualized)
• Develop one-line diagrams of collection a system and substations, as well as standard details of electrical construction that are typical to Mortenson projects
• Responsible for the design analysis of grid capacity, distribution lines, transmission lines, and substation facilities including electrical protection and control systems for generation, transmission, and distribution systems under the direction of other engineering staff.
• Perform engineering and design calculationsreview.
• Performs Power System economic evaluations.
• Prioritize task to ensure quality, safety and customer satisfaction while adhering to budget.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mobile Allowance
- Monthly Teambuilding
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in electrical engineering or related field with a focus on power systems.
• Experience in energy storage applications, energy storage component technology, integration of renewables and energy storage, and the valuation of energy storage systems is preferred.
• Experience with utility scale solar generation modelingpower plant development, design, construction, operation, and/or development a plus.
• Experience with CADD software, modeling, design, and/or analysis software preferred.
• Experience with Power System economic evaluations.
• Ability to multi-task and function while working in either a team or individual environment.
• Must possess strong technical verbal and technical writing skills and be able to read and interpret technical literature and engineering plans.
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to apply professional knowledge to the solution of both routine and non-routine tasks and engineering activities.
• Coordinate activities between clients, utilities, permit agencies, contractors, and other engineering firms.
• Actively participates in the internal estimate review process.
• Maintains a “value added” approach to estimating.
• Experience in preparing pre-FS, FS and PPA related application of solar or wind power plant preferred.
• Network with provincial and central authorities related to solar power a plus
• Experienced as solar consultant of PECC3, PECC2, PECC4, VATEC, Alteria is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:L11-07, 11F, Vincom Center, Dong Khoi, 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/01/2019