Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
As an E2 Education Consultant, you will professionally advise clients on course selection, craft a personalized learning plan, and maintain relationships with families over time.
* Your primary responsibilities include:
- Manage portfolio of 50–100 contacts (alumni, clients, and prospects) and develop relationships to provide personalized education solutions that achieve their short- and long-term goals.
- Consistently maintain and optimize communication with portfolio of contacts through various channels including in-person, phone calls, emails, and other online platforms.
- Acquire new clients through marketing campaigns, personal networks, tele-sales, client referrals, and strategic prospecting.
- Actively engage in continuous professional development to increase industry, product, and sales knowledge.
- Prepare market analyses and sales reports and support other academic, business development, and marketing activities.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers and handling questions about Everest Education and our offerings.
* Working information:
- Schedule: 40 hours/ 5 days/ week, including 2-3 evenings
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City, including D1, D2, D7 and D10 (group taxi provided among learning centers):
+ Dist.1: 9th Floor, 33 C-D-E Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao, D.1, HCMC
+ Dist 7: 06 Ton Dat Tien, Garden Plaza 2, Tan Phong, D.7, HCMC and 18 Street #1, Him Lam Area, Tan Hung, D.7, HCMC
+ Dist.2: 214 & 218 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D.2, HCMC
+ Dist.10: 2nd Floor, 670-672 Ba Thang Hai, W.14, D.10, HCMC
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Company events: quarterly dinner, team lunch, holiday treats, etc.
- Flexible working hours and open space;
- Unlimited Vacation Policy;
- Inclusive and welcoming onboarding experience: mentor-mentee program, initial training with direct supervisor and HR.
- Substantial training for career development conducted by C-level managers and your own choice (company sponsor).
- 5-for-5 program: Monthly sponsored dinner/outdoor activities with colleagues.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/Business Development, Marketing/Public Relations/Advertising in Education or Service industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Willingness to travel to our various Learning Centers within Ho Chi Minh City and have flexible working hours.
- Passionate about Education.
- Good local knowledge of Ho Chi Minh City, especially D1,D2,D7 and D10.
chỉ:Floor 9th, 33 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Dakao, D1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970