Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
School: EMASI Group of Schools
Report to: The Early Years Teacher will report to the International Programme Director, EMASI Schools.
EMASI Nam Long and EMASI Van Phuc will open in August 2019 in purpose-built facilities. Both schools will offer a dual language programme which will combine the requirements of the Ministry of Education & Training (MOET) with an international programme component that focuses on English, Mathematics and Science.
The Early Years Teacher will instruct children (normally up to 5 years of age) in activities designed to encourage creativity, foster academic growth, and nurture young learners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide an organised, disciplined and stimulating environment in the classroom;
• Promote practical first-hand experiences and other educationally appropriate activities for individual and group learning;
• Provide consistent learning opportunities for all students;
• Make written and/or oral assessments and evaluations of individual students and of the class as a whole – presenting these to the International Programme Director and parents as appropriate - meeting specified deadlines when required;
• Keep detailed and updated lesson plans and records of group and individual work with the students;
• Provide regular assessment feedback to students in line with school policy and use this to inform future learning;
• Offer support and input to the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum;
• Take responsibility for the care, upkeep and development of school materials and resources;
• Support and apply all EMASI policies and procedures;
• Assist and support the process of examination and class work moderation both internally and externally;
• Take part in the school performance management process (PMP);
• Promote the school positively at all times;
• Work with fellow colleagues in a spirit of mutual cooperation to maintain and enhance a pleasant professional working environment;
• Substitute for absent colleagues when necessary;
• Undertake any other reasonable task or duty as instructed by the International Programme Director or any other line manager.
• Attend punctually on all occasions agreed in the contract and as reasonably requested:
• Carry out fully and efficiently pastoral and administrative duties as assigned:
• Be responsible for a reasonable number of playgrounds, lunch and other duties as may be required;
• Offer full support, take an active part and input into the development of a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated extracurricular programme within the EMASI Group of Schools;
• And any other tasks as assigned by the International Programme Director after due consultation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- High quality health care scheme
- Transportation allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications: Recognised teaching qualification education and a Bachelor’s degree in Education preferred.
Experience: At least three years teaching experience with previous experience in an international / bilingual school setting preferred.
• Genuine interest the field of early childhood education from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective;
• The ability to work well with faculty and staff from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and be resilient, resourceful and have an optimistic personality;
• Health & Safety, SEN and Child Protection procedures;
• The positive links necessary within school and with all its stakeholders;
• Effective teaching and learning styles;
• Commit and contribute to EMASI Group of Schools within the context of its mission;
• Establish and develop close relationships with parents and the wider community;
• Communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences;
• Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment;
• Use ICT in a professional context and to support Learning and Teaching;
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Attractive allowances including relocation, housing, flights, medical insurance, formality, tuition discount scheme for children, gratuity, paid leave...
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
74 Nguyen Thi Thap Street, Binh Thuan, District 7
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: