Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Direct Report: Administration Manager
To manage the Document Control team effectively in order to provide high quality Document Control services.
- Accountable for the development of Company Information Management (IM) and Document Control (DC) strategies and policies and serves as the single point of responsibility for all IM and DC activities, including liaison with other departments.
- Responsible for Company Smart Field vision and deployment of Smart Field system and integrated applications
- Advise Board of Directors (BOD) on appropriate strategies and applications to be used to manage information across all Company departments
- Responsible for the management of all Company information in accordance with Vietnam regulations from creation to disposition.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and deployment of Company IM systems including project, operations and corporate applications
- Responsible for the development of Company IM and DC documents including policies, procedure and plans
- Responsible for undertaking an assessment of all department’s requirement for the management of information and making recommendations for improvement and implementing them.
- Ensure appropriate levels of engagement related to IM within and across Company departments and teams.
- Responsible for managing Company IM vision of success, budget, planning and IM implementation and execution against budget and plans.
- Responsible for providing leadership and alignment across all delivery areas, including service providers, contractors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Support individual departments in deployment of IM systems, infrastructure, document and data processes.
- Responsible for adequate staffing to enable delivery of IM scope so as not to impact business and operations requirements
- Support, training, mentoring, staff competency growth.
- Support Whole Life Asset Management Strategy.
- Works closely with Company IT department to ensure alignment with IT strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the Companys Information Management Policy, and Document Control Standard / Procedures
- Assure all necessary controlled document sets are up to date, available and audited
- Assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to company policy
- PVI Care
- monthly transportation
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering/IT/Business preferred or equivalent experience
- 10+ year experience in Oil and Gas projects
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to assign workloads to Company IM and DC Team’s
- Clear concise communicator able to express IM and DC requirements across all levels within Company
- 5+ years’ implementation experience with Oil and Gas related IM systems and applications
- Good knowledge of sub-surface, drilling, project, operations and corporate information systems
- Good knowledge of Vietnam IT and IM laws and regulations
- Excellent Microsoft Office and other ‘desktop’ applications skills
- Self-Motivated and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good Vietnamese and English written and verbal communication skills (IELTS 6.0 or higher)
CHALLENGES / OPPORTUNITIES
Working in a multicultural organization.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019