Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Role: Responsible for the day-to-day operations and supervision of the team
- Reporting directly to: Ethical Sales Manager
- Working location: Melinh Point, 2 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
1. Field Force Activities Management
• Develop sales plan, lead events and activities. Manage day-to-day activities of sales team.
• Ensure a maximum coverage of clients through appropriately allocating territory for staffs.
• Allocate target to team members. Communicate and get staff’s agreement on incentive scheme. Submit team’s incentive calculation on a timely manner.
• Propose and implement sales plans to meet changing targets and competitive conditions.
• Monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending.
• Conduct field coaching.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through appropriate allocation of territories and monitoring staffs activity reports and strategic contact with key customers, associations.
• Feedback on market intelligence to the management through reports and informal discussions.
• Liaise with other functions in marketing and customer service to implement campaigns and activities.
• Provide inputs in incentive design stage and communicate to assigned teams. Provide feedback on incentive scheme after implementation.
2. People Management:
• Support employees in implementing of their growth plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
• Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
• Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
• Special projects as directed by the Manager or GM.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus
- Employee, spouse and children
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Work Experience:
- Working experience in healthcare/ wellness industry is desirable.
- For non-medical/ pharmacy tertiary qualification should have at least 2 years relevant experience in a supervisor role in the Health Care Industry.
2. Core Skill Requirement:
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Customer Focus skills
- Follow-up skill
- Supervisor skill
- Proficient skills in MS Office
3. Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019